Dr. Iva Panayotova-Marovska acquired her medicine degree in 2003 at the Medical University of Plovdiv. Work experience and professional qualifications:
- 2004 Doctor in the Emergency Medical Center.
- 2005 Doctor to the Internal\ Venereology Department in the Multiprofile Hospital for Active Treatment of Asenovgrad.
- 2008-2012 specializing doctor at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology in the Skin Clinic of MU-Plovdiv.
- 2012- January 2018 Doctor in Dermatological clinic Mediderma Plovdiv.
- 2015 Diploma for gaining specialty in dermatology and venereology.
- 2015 Doctor in the Center for Clinical Studies of Biological Preparations for the Treatment of Psoriasis.
- 2017 Medical specialist in Dermatovenerology in Diagnostic Consulting Center 7 Plovdivл
- practical courses for application of dermal implants / filters, botulinum toxin with aesthetic purposes and mesotherapy.
- qualification for working with laser devices, a non-operating laser lifting.
- practical courses for dermatoscopy and cryotherapy.
- Member of the Bulgarian Association of Aesthetic Dermatologists / BAAD /, Bulgarian Dermatological Society / BDS / and Bulgarian Medical Union / BMU/.
In her job she keeps to the basic principle in the medical profession "Primum non nocere", which means “Do no harm first of all“.
Dr. Teodor Aleksiev
- 2016 – graduates from Medical University of Plovdiv, specialty - medicine.
- 2017 – resident in department of Dermatology and Venerology - Medical University of Plovdiv
- 2017 – assistant-proffessour in department of Dermatology and Venerology - Medical University of Plovdiv
- Numerous medical trainings on aesthetic management and injection techniques with hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin and mesotherapy.
- Qualified to work with laser technologies.
- Practical courses on dermoscopy, dermatosurgery.
- Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology( EADV ), Bulgarian Dermatological Society ( BDS ), Bulgarian Medical Society ( BMS ), International Dermoscopy Society ( ISD ).
Dr. Stoyanka Petkova graduated Medicine in 2001 in Medical University of Plovdiv. She got speciality Dermatology and Venereology in 2007.
- 2018 – present Dermatologist, Aglea Derma Beauty Clinic, Plovdiv,Bulgaria
- 2017- 2018 Deputy Head of Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Regional Hospital Silistra, Silistra, Bulgaria
- 2016-2017 Dermatologist, Medical Centre Troyan, Troyan, Bulgaria
- 2014-2015 Dermatologist, Medical Centre “Ascendent”, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 2008 -2009 Dermatologist, Medical Centre “Velkovi”, Razgrad, Bulgaria
- 2008-2010 Medical Doctor – Chief Inspector, Regional Healthcare Centre, Razgrad, Bulgaria
- 2004 Dermatologist, Regional Hospital for Dermatology and Venerology, Sofia, Bulgaria
- July 2018 Therapeutic and Esthetic Applications of Botulinum Neurotoxin
- July 2018 Laser Safety & Physics – Core of Knowledge
- June 2014 Dermoscopy, Certificate No 4895/06.06.14
- June 2014 Cryotherapy, Certificate No 4798/06.06.14
- June 2009 Mesotherapy
- June 2009 Chemical peels
- June 2009 Dermal fillers
Continuing Professional Development:
- 02-04 Dec 2016 XIX Scientific-Practical Conference of Dermatology and Venereology, Tryavna, Bulgaria
- 04-07 June 2014 Summer Academy for Practical Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 03-06 June 2009 Summer Academy for Practical Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 03-05April 2009 National Scientific-Practical Conference “Varna Spring Dermatological Days”, Varna, Bulgaria
- 04-05 November 2005 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 19-22 May 2005 Third European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Spring Symposium, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 05-07 November 2004 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 31 Oct -02 Nov. 2003 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 01-02 November 2002 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
Dr. Daniel Stavrev
Dr. Daniel Stavrev is a dedicated and highly knowledgeable ob-gyn physician currently working in one of the biggest specialized obstetrics and gynecology hospitals in his country. His areas of clinical and research expertise include maternal and fetal medicine, gynecologic surgery with a focus on laparoscopic procedures, women’s reproductive health.
2000-2005 High School Diploma "Ivan Vazov" Language School
2005-2012 Medical Doctor - Masters Degree Medical University of Plovdiv
2012-2014 Junior OB-GYN Physician "St. George" Hospital
2012-ongoing Physician, OB-GYN University Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital "Selena" Plovdiv
Gynecological Cancer and Laparoscopic Approach - State of the Art - IRCAD France
New Insights in Prolapse Surgery - Vaginal and Laparoscopic Routes - IRCAD France
- AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Gynecology, Women's health, Reproductive health, Endoscopic surgery, Obstetrics, High-risk pregnancies