Dr. Iva Panayotova-Marovska acquired her medicine degree in 2003. at the Medical University of. Plovdiv. Work experience and professional qualifications:
- 2004 Doctor in the Emergency Medical Center.
- 2005 Doctor to the Internal\ Venereology Department in the Multiprofile Hospital for Active Treatment of Asenovgrad.
- 2008-2012 specializing doctor at the Department of Dermatology and Venereology in the Skin Clinic of MU-Plovdiv.
- 2012- January 2018 Doctor in Dermatological clinic Mediderma Plovdiv.
- 2015 Diploma for gaining specialty in dermatology and venereology.
- 2015 Doctor in the Center for Clinical Studies of Biological Preparations for the Treatment of Psoriasis.
- 2017 Medical specialist in Dermatovenerology in Diagnostic Consulting Center 7 Plovdivл
- practical courses for application of dermal implants / filters, botulinum toxin with aesthetic purposes and mesotherapy.
- qualification for working with laser devices, a non-operating laser lifting.
- practical courses for dermatoscopy and cryotherapy.
- Member of the Bulgarian Association of Aesthetic Dermatologists / BAAD /, Bulgarian Dermatological Society / BDS / and Bulgarian Medical Union / BMU/.
In her job she keeps to the basic principle in the medical profession "Primum non nocere", which means “Do no harm first of all“.
Dr. Teodor Aleksiev
2016 – graduates from Medical University of Plovdiv, specialty -medicine.
2017 – resident in department of Dermatology and Venerology – Medical University of Plovdiv
2017 – assistant-proffessour in department of Dermatology and Venerology – Medical University of Plovdiv
Numerous medical trainings on aesthetic management and injection techniques with hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin and mesotherapy.
Qualified to work with laser technologies.
Practical courses on dermoscopy, dermatosurgery.
Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venerology( EADV ), Bulgarian Dermatological Society ( BDS ), Bulgarian Medical Society ( BMS ), International Dermoscopy Society ( ISD ).
Stoyanka Petkova graduated Medicine in 2001 in Medical University of Plovdiv. She got speciality Dermatology and Venereology in 2007.
2018 – present Dermatologist, Aglea Derma Beauty Clinic, Plovdiv,Bulgaria
2017- 2018 Deputy Head of Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Regional Hospital Silistra, Silistra, Bulgaria
2016-2017 Dermatologist, Medical Centre Troyan, Troyan, Bulgaria
2014-2015 Dermatologist, Medical Centre “Ascendent”, Sofia, Bulgaria
2008 -2009 Dermatologist, Medical Centre “Velkovi”, Razgrad, Bulgaria
2008-2010 Medical Doctor – Chief Inspector, Regional Healthcare Centre, Razgrad, Bulgaria
2004 Dermatologist, Regional Hospital for Dermatology and Venerology, Sofia, Bulgaria
July 2018 Therapeutic and Esthetic Applications of Botulinum Neurotoxin
July 2018 Laser Safety & Physics – Core of Knowledge
June 2014 Dermoscopy, Certificate No 4895/06.06.14
June 2014 Cryotherapy, Certificate No 4798/06.06.14
June 2009 Mesotherapy
June 2009 Chemical peels
June 2009 Dermal fillers
Continuing Professional Development:
02-04 Dec 2016 XIX Scientific-Practical Conference of Dermatology and Venereology, Tryavna, Bulgaria
04-07 June 2014 Summer Academy for Practical Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
03-06 June 2009 Summer Academy for Practical Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, Sofia, Bulgaria
03-05April 2009 National Scientific-Practical Conference “Varna Spring Dermatological Days”, Varna, Bulgaria
04-05 November 2005 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
19-22 May 2005 Third European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Spring Symposium, Sofia, Bulgaria
05-07 November 2004 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
31 Oct -02 Nov. 2003 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria
01-02 November 2002 Conference “Annual Sofia Dermatological Days”, Sofia, Bulgaria